Wednesday, January 20, 2010

T.L.E IV-Computer Education in our Second Grading Period

The Second Grading Period in the TLE-Computer Education it's almost end and does not mean that we learned is over. Every day I learn more knowledge about computer because of my teacher and this Second grading Period, I leaned a lot of things like using NOTEPAD that contains the following topics. HTML, web standards, HTML Editor and basic Html tags, Background image and others. These are the lessons that I've learned in the TLE Second Grading Period and this all about how to make a HTML File. Sometimes I bcome confused in learning about HTML File in our activities. But life goes on, so I will tied my very best to learn about it so I can fulfill my dreams and become a professional person someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment